Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And1 Photo Blog - Why?

God has allowed me to pursue something I love as a career - and for that I'm truly blessed. A couple years ago I began working with Central's media department and realized a need for still pictures at the many Central events.

As "And1" came to being, the leadership made the point that each of us will experience a very few "truly incredible" opportunities in life. The south campus expansion project "And1" was one of these. Over the next few years, it was clear that Central and it’s members were about to change in a major way.

This is an exciting time. I plan to build a photo record of this time, the events, and the moments as "And1" goes into action. I've realized this is the start of something much larger than myself and I'm very excited to visually capture the process.

All the images I shoot during these events are handed over to the media department at Central to use as they see fit. I thought publishing a blog would be a great way to share the vision with the rest of Central’s members.

Check the blog often as new images of the process will go up. I'll also include other images from Central's events as they happen.

I also welcome any and all feedback. Please go ahead and comment on specific posts right here on the blog itself. It will be interesting to see how others view the work.

Thank you for your interest! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home